Monday, March 17, 2008

Ease it up a bit

We know that many of you check this blog daily and that you are all very interested in knowing Lindsey's progress. We really do feel all of your thoughts and prayers, and are blessed to have so many people praying for Lindsey's continued health. Just as the visits to the clinic are becoming less frequent, my posts on the blog will also become less frequent. Things are going very well right now, and I feel it is only fair to let you know how often to "look" to see if there is anything new. For the forseeable future, I will post news once a month. Of course, if there is a need, I will indicate that in each posting, and you will know to check more often. Thank you again for all of your continued support. My next post will be April 15. Happy St. Patrick's Day !